APW is now hiring University of Arizona students as Water Educators!
Candidates should have a strong interest in inquiry-based water education. Basic knowledge of educational principles and methods should be enhanced with creativity and flexibility. Strong communication skills are a must, along with the ability to translate technical information into age-appropriate presentations.
Availability during school hours (7:30 AM – 1:00 PM) AT LEAST 2 MORNINGS (M-F) is a requirement. Candidates must commit to working through May 25, 2016.
- Must be a student at the University of Arizona
- Excellent time manager
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to commit to working through May 25, 2016
- Experience in formal and non-formal education programs for a variety of audiences
- Broad-based knowledge of water resources and water management in the state
- Strong personal commitment to the success of the program
- $10 hourly
Please visit https://arizonawet.arizona.edu/water_educator_application to apply.